Get invited to the #people slack channel
Want to chat with other people ops, talent management and human resources professionals?
Listen, we get a lot of spam and irrelevant requests. I review every request to join the channel, but sometimes I'll get the wool pulled over my eyes and invite someone with bad intentions.
Please don't request an invite if:
- You're a bot.
- You're trying to find a job that isn't related to the field of people ops, human resources or talent management.
- You're going to plug a product, service or website that has nothing to do with people ops, human resources or talent management.
- You're going to do anything else that might be construed as annoying, immoral or illegal.
There are many channels, but here are some you should know about before you sign up (new users will be added to these by default);
- Introductions: You'll be dropped in here, say hi!
- Events: If you're advertising an event, drop it in here
- Products-and-services: If you have a product, service or website you'd like the community to know about, drop it in here
- Sourcing: if you're looking for a job, or you have a job looking for a candidate, then drop that in here.
I can't promise people won't break these guidelines, but if they do, I can delete them and feel smug they deserved it because they agreed to the above!